Dr. Jennifer Moran MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

June 23rd, 2015
Would not recommend this doctor. Seemed more interested in doing a second surgical procedure herself than referring me to a specialist where I was a candidate for a minimally invasive procedure. No confidence with her current medical expertise. Bedside manner was a bit superior and flippant.

May 4th, 2015
Love her!
I've been going to Dr. Moran for over 15 years. She is the most kind, gentle woman in this dreaded field. She has always been compassionate about my visits and follow-ups. I am glad to have been her patient!

March 23rd, 2015
Patient Comment
Poor bedside manner. Not up to date in field. Flippant demeanor. Would not recommend.

February 7th, 2015
Amazing Doctor
I have been seeing Dr. Moran for 15 years and she is amazing. She can be no nonsense, which is why I think some people are giving bad reviews, but honestly she is the most fantastic obgyn out there. From ovarian cysts at the age of 12 to colposcopy, leeps and routine paps I have been through it all with this woman and she has my complete trust. I would recommend her 100%.

January 7th, 2015
Patient, compassionate and extremely thorough; makes the "dreaded" appointment a breeze!

March 12th, 2014
check up apt.
Dr. Moran is friendly, professional, and wants to know each one of her patient.

January 16th, 2014
insensitive
Dr. Moran, is very insensitive, when i asked her about my symptoms she sound sarcastic, and answer 'because you are a woman" what does it mean" , She's always in a hurry" after the exam, she doesnt give you time to ask question, Very unprofessional,

September 5th, 2013
Terrible Docotr
Dr.Moran is a very uncaring and rude indivudual. I have been a patient of Dr.Moran's for about ten years until recently. At my most recent and last visit Dr.Moran had the audacity to tell me me I was "fixated" on my vagina and that everything looked fine. I left the office and cried my eyes out in the car. A couple days later I was called and told that I needed meds due to the result of my lab test. I guess I wasn't really "fixated" on anything except that I was having a problem. She is exremely insensitive and I would not reccommend her to anyone.

December 1st, 2012
M Stover
great appointment. I'm not an OBGYN lover, but she made things very comfortable for me and I truly love this physician. Let her help you!!!

January 9th, 2012
Bad Doctor
Websites like this are dedicated to people's opinions. Therefore, not stating your opinions of Dr. Moran makes this website pointless. Taking away everybody's personal problems, dead fetus, high bp, etc... bedside manner is extremely important to women. This doctor is short with her patients and uncaring. I would not recommend her if you're looking to better understand your body or pregnancy. Two thumbs down to this doctor!!

August 10th, 2011
Are you sure you have the right Dr. Moran?
I have known Dr. Moran for 15 years. She is an excellent Physician and is very caring. If she didn't refill a prescription, it's because she felt that you needed evaluation by a different physician and was only looking out for your well-being. Not being able to 'recognize a dead fetus'? Sometimes making the diagnosis of a fetal demise is difficult and no one wants to jump to conclusions - especially with a diagnosis like that. I don't know your situation, but maybe she was trying to give the pregnancy the benefit of the doubt. If you just don't like her, fine - but keep your comments to yourself. I LOVE Dr. Moran, and wouldn't go to any other Gynecologist!

May 25th, 2011
A very COLD and uncaring person /D.R.,all the D.R.'s there I have seen at that office are very caring and compassionate,I would highly recommend visiting any other doctor there except D.R. Moran, my opion she should choose another profession.