A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Moranda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Moranda, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Moranda, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moranda graduated from University of California at Davis. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Moranda has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
- Patient's Hospital of Redding
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Lynn Moranda MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Moranda practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Moranda has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Moranda practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
See Redding Family Physicians.