Dr. Jennifer Moranda MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 5th, 2015
Stay Away From This Quack
Please don't use this Dr. She thinks she can play God with your life. Dr Moranda should be ashamed of herself for treating people the way she does. She is very rude and so is most of her staff.

January 24th, 2014
Great doctor!
Jennifer Moranda listens to what the patient has to say and what the patient feels is wrong with them. She is very informative and straight out tells the patient the blunt truth. Which I think is great!

April 12th, 2012
A positive, upbeat style of communication
After 4 visits, I trust this doctor and this practice to be efficient and professional. Dr. Moranda is always cheerful and answers questions thoroughly. I highly recommend.

October 27th, 2011
4 Years Expereince...and it shows
If you have the sniffles or need a Band-Aid, feel free to visit MORONda - but anything beyond that? You're putting your health in jeapordy. She's one of the most ignorant Drs. I've ever known. She asks no questions, listens politely and then gives you whatever RX comes to her mind first and is out of the exam room and back into her office on her computer, with her head set on before you even pay your co-pay. I only ever ended up being a patient of her's because she took over the practice of the previous GOOD Dr. I used to see there. Too much time wasted with her stupidity, her lack of help and inability to be anything other than a Rx writer. Good Riddence to her.

March 25th, 2011
Appt.
I've been going to Dr. Moranda for a few years now. I really wanted a Dr. to be able to spend a bit of time with me and give a great exam. Today I experienced the cattle drive. I had a bad experience with mostly a staff member who I tried to get her attention after leaving the room to let them know a piece of laminate was coming off the cabinate of which my top got a snag . One lady was on the computer and the other staff member was answering a headset. She said I'm on the phone wait please but in a rude sort of way. No one was paying attention or available when I was leaving. So I knew I wasn't paying anything with my insurance. She ran out the door and embarrased me infront of people in the lobby. I would never do that to any of our patients. I came back in and took care of it. I could tell your front girl had way to much to do. The office can look nice but a thank you for coming,goodby by my first name,something but not send out the front desk police. Have I ever not paid my bill? OMG Treat people with respect and kindness. I felt bad because I like Dr. Moranda. But the Staff obviously had to much to do.

February 28th, 2017