Dr. Jennifer Moretina Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Moretina?

August 21st, 2013

my daughter tried to go here several times, very disorganized, sometimes no one will answer phone for several hours. She did have about 3 appointment here , but was still ill and wwe decided to move on to a place that is not as busy and uncaring.

March 26th, 2012

Dr. Mortina does not listen

I came to Dr. Mortina for a very specific problem. I never felt like she heard my concern even after several visits. After testing me for things that had no relation to my actual condition, she found something completely unrelated and concluded this was the cause of all my problems. She suggested treatment (surgical removal of an organ) that did not make sense. The surgeon she sent me to indicated that surgery was unwise and would NOT effectively treat my condition. I will not go back to her and would not recommend her to anyone.

June 18th, 2011

Love Dr Moretina

She's caring and knowledgable. She's taken great care of our family. I never have a problem scheduling. Calls are returned in a timely manner if I dont reach the scheduler live. The office staff are friendly and caring also. If you are unable to get in with her there are many other doctors in the group of 17 that will be glad to see you. Also love that they have an urgent care clinic on the weekends and extended hours till 7 during the week. So if you have a hard time getting in you're being too picky!

June 28th, 2010

Poor listening skills

I made an appointment with Dr. Moretina to discuss the possibility of low thyroid function due to a family history and my numerous symptoms. She ordered a TSH test and said I was low and to take the generic thyroid replacement. I made another appointment 8 months later because my symptoms had not cleared up, and after waiting 35 minutes past my appointment time and dealing with the rude staff, Dr. Moretina acted like she didn't believe me and stated that I had represented to her I was fine (which was not true). After suffering for several more months with increasingly problematic symptoms I made an appointment with another family practice in the area. It took the other doctor five minutes to figure out that I had a nodule on my thyroid (he actually palpitated it which Dr. Moretina never did) and sent me for an ultrasound and a biopsy. Thank God I got a second opinion.

June 14th, 2010

Moretina is our family doctor

My husband, myself and our infant twins all go to her. We like that she doesn't walk in with a laptop, she gets to the point without rushing us out the door and she's very personable. The wait to see her is reasonable and we are able to get in to see her when we need to.

May 18th, 2015