A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Morgan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Morgan, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Morgan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Atlanta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Morgan MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Morgan practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Morgan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Morgan practices Internal Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists.