Dr. Jennifer Morris MD Patient Reviews

2.7
  • 32 reviews

September 4th, 2015
Best Psychiatrist EVER
I absolutely love Dr. Morris!! I feel like she genuinely cares for her patients and knows what's going on in your life! She is also very open to trying new things and changing things if needed! We have cried together and laughed together and I think she is the sweetest dr I have ever seen!! She also is very good about recommending great books, and other alternative.

August 28th, 2015
Excellent diagnostician.

August 19th, 2015
Absolutly the worst Dr's office ever!!!
I agree with everything that has been posted on here. My husband was diagnosed with ADD and after a surgery became addicted to pain pills. He started out seeing the PA Rachel (who told him slip ups with cocaine happens so his slip up was okay). When my husband asked for help with his pain pill addiction we met with Jennifer Morris. She seemed to finally understand and not judge him. She started him on the meds for that and took over the ADD meds. She said during the stage of trying to find the right dosage to please call her at anytime, day or night, before he tried to get pain pills off the street. The meds were not the right dosage and he ran out before the next appointment. We called and called and called and left messages and never got a call back. When we went back for the follow up appointment we told her no one would call us back and she acted like it was in the process of being fixed. WRONG! Another incident was with the ADD meds...we were still in the stage of trying to figure out the right dosage and she told him he could take up to two a day if need be. He was almost out of his pills and was going to be out of town when his next appointment would be so he called and called nothing...so my husband went up there. They basically treated him as he was a druggie and he got upset and told them that he should find another Dr. When he got back from his business trip he called to make an appointment no answer, no call back. I left a message on the message board and 2 weeks we got a phone call back saying that he was no longer allowed to come back because he said "he was going to find another dr" he asked the guy if he realized their office worked with unstable people and they are bound to say things when they are not properly medicated and treated badly. The guy did not say a word but referred him to another Dr. We had already decided to find another Dr as this office staff is the worst I have ever seen and I thought Dr Morris cared but I believe the person who said she was probably fake is correct. My husband has a very well paying job and was on the verge of losing it. I can't believe someone messing with patients mental health could just abandon a patient like that.

July 31st, 2015
Best ever
Love going to Dr Morris but girl up front is rude. everyone else is great Love this place

July 14th, 2015
Ready to find a new doctor.
I can definitely relate to many of the reviews on here and I'm relieved to see I'm not the only one who feels this way. I've been seeing Dr. Morris for almost 3 years, mainly for medication management. As long as my symptoms were managed the rushed office visits were okay but lately my symptoms have worsened and I'm seeing that she is too busy to spend more than a few minutes with me. She'll just add this medicine or increase that and tell you to come back in a few weeks and when you do she doesn't seem to remember why she asked you to come back. She doesn't really listen. She seems sweet but honestly I think it is fake and I do think it's mostly about the money for her. The girl at the front window is robotic and borders on rude. The medical assistant who takes vital signs is painfully shy and has zero personality. When you call for anything, getting to talk to an actual person is impossible. There is no real voice. You always get a recording and you're lucky if anyone calls you back. Dr. Morris was referred by another health care professional but I should have done research on my own. Before you choose her, do your homework.

June 4th, 2015
Poor office staff
Office affirmed they would take my insurance, but when I arrived they told me they did not. So, they charged me a $200+ fee for late cancellation. Really? You can see me because you don't take my insurance but you will take my money because you didn't let me know that.....

April 8th, 2015
I was misdiagnosed and completely over medicated. Not impressed.

February 5th, 2015
Don't see this doctor!!!
Dr Morris was recommended to me by my therapist. I read the very negative reviews. That should have been a red flag, but I trusted my therapist and switched to her. Big mistake. She does not spend enough time to fully diagnose your issues. I have chronic anxiety disorder and depression at times. When my anxiety is very bad, there are big issues I'm dealing with, and it affects my moods and behaviors. Instead of really listening and spending time talking to me during a crisis, she immediately overreacted and placed me in a facility as an 'emergency'. The doctor there, and trained therapist there who did thorough examinations agreed that I should have NEVER been put there, didn't need to be there, but because of her hasty 'emergency' admission, I was forced to stay. The doctor's hands were tied he was obligated to keep me. I had to endure it for 5 days. It was horrible being there and knowing you don't belong there. My life disrupted, the stigma associated with being there, the monetary costs (a lot!!!), days I had to be off work, everything....for nothing. Needless to say, I changed doctors immediately and never have to see her again. I would NOT recommend her under any circumstances!!!

February 2nd, 2015
Horrible Front Office Staff!!
The doctor is good however the front office staff is horrible. Said my appointment time was different than I had and refused to let me see the doctor. Then tried to bill me for two no show appointments at 120.0 each when the no shows weren't my fault. Doesn't return phone calls. Total waste of time.

November 16th, 2014
Horrible Staff, Horrible Bedside Manner, All about money

October 27th, 2014
Great doctor, horrible staff
Dr. Morris was wonderful and the only doctor who took thorough time to talk to me and diagnose me properly. She found a medication that worked for me after trying a few other doctors who failed at that. However, her office staff is sub par. They scheduled me for an appointment after she released me and charged me $176 for the "no show". I didn't even know I had an appointment. They claim I made the appointment but I know I didn't and now I am suffering the consequences, $176 bill. They don't answer the phones, you leave a message and they call back whenever they get the time. Which is Monday-Thursday 9-3, so if you're expecting to call and talk to someone the same day, don't count on it. She's great at what she does but it seems like I had to go through a lot of trouble just to get put on effexor for a year. I would only recommend her if you're in incredible need to get on the right medicine, if not, go find a better office. Her staff ruined it.

July 2nd, 2014
Awful Office Staff!
The office staff and policy absolutely ruin my review of Dr. Morris and her PA, Rachael. Office staff is RUDE, they don't return phone calls promptly, and there's a charge for everything! They charged me a cancellation fee because I didn't cancel within 24 hours... except I tried but they didn't get back to me until several hours later. They always seem confused by my insurance (Blue Cross/Blue Shield). They never seem to know whether I have a charge or a credit.