Dr. Jennifer Motley MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 9th, 2016
Always wait over 1 1/2 hours
Multiple appointments, always wait over 1 1/2 hours, even canceled after waiting that long. She may be great, but awful wait times, and terrible follow up

August 10th, 2016
She is the best Obgyn. She will spend ample time with you and listen to you completely. Most gracious and kind demeanor. Incredibly intelligent.

January 12th, 2016
PATIENT
I was referred to her by my sister in law. I love her. She's very detailed and understanding. She makes her patients feel at ease. She explains things and she's very so much blunt. Her staff is the best. I would most definitely refer others to her. She is the best.

December 10th, 2015
Great doctor!
I love doctor Motley and her staff. Her wait times are long but so worth the wait. The comment before mine makes me so upset how she would write what she did. She spends so much time with me and I have learned to be patient on waiting becuse she is spending time with the patient before me and will do the same for me so I know its worth the wait. She is delieverying my 3rd baby! Her whole staff is amazing and with the insurance comment, I know I am the one who suppose to be educating myself and not depend of the office staff to teach me what I signed up for.

December 10th, 2015
Great doctor, terrible practice- Run!
Dr. Motley is a wonderful OB. She will never rush you and she answers any and all questions you may have. However, that leads to insane wait times. I typically wait about an hour and a half, and a few times have waited over 3 hours. My biggest issue with this practice is their office. At least two times the ultrasound techs have asked me why I needed an ultrasound- I feel the nurses or my chart should have that information. A few times the nurses have thought I needed an ultrasound when I had already had them. Just very unorganized. The office staff also is not helpful at all when trying to get billing or insurance information. I'm currently trying to determine what insurance they accept next year and after weeks of asking through the portal and calling the office directly I still don't have that information. They did tell me one insurance was accepted, but when I asked that insurance company they told me they did not cover Motley. Misinformation seems rampant. Basically, love the doctor, but hate the practice. I can't in good conscious recommend her.

December 1st, 2015
Love Dr. Motley
Dr. Motley is the most amazing, kind gynecologist ever. She really listens to what you are saying and will do everything in her power to figure out what is going on. Dr. Motley accurately diagnosed my multiple conditions in 3 months whereas my former gynecologist spent 2 years and multiple medications and nothing worked. I'm now on the correct medication and I can not tell you how much better my life is because of Dr. Motley. My only complaint is the wait time after your scheduled appt., and the front office staff. When I have an appt. with Dr. Motley, I wait at least 2 hours after my appt. time, this last appt., I waited 4 hours. The front office staff is NOT friendly or helpful at all. I feel like another number to them.

April 16th, 2015
Love Dr. Motley
She is wonderful. She is caring and a gentle Dr. I had 2 C-section who Dr. Motley did the procedure. I do recommend anybody if your looking for a good OB GYN she is the one. I highly recommend anybody. She is worth the wait.

March 28th, 2015
Great Doctor
You may waited a long time but the visit is always wroth the wait aweson Doctor

December 14th, 2014
Wonderful doctor
Had both my sons with her and only the best experience. Wait time is long

November 9th, 2012
More than a doctor...
Dr. Motley is the best OBGYN I have ever been to and I would recommend her to EVERYONE. She makes you feel like you are the only person in the world and remembers EVERYTHING you tell her between visits!! She takes time with you and makes sure EVERY possible question you could ever have is answered and answered well. I recently moved to Texas and found out I was pregnant in the ER one night. The ER doc gave me a list of 3 drs within my insurance network that he recommended.. the first one I called was not accepting new patients and was quite rude... Next on my list was Dr Motley and I can not state how thankful I am now that that first dr was NOT accepting new pts. The only negative thing I can say about this is the wait time.. sometimes you can get in and out in a 'normal dr apt time' but most of the time you can plan to be there for 3 and sometimes even 4 hours. BUT even with that being said... the reason is totally justified, she does not run out in the middle of a question or rush you like so many other docs will do and in turn if some one has a lot of questions it will put her behind... you can't blame that if sometimes it may be YOU needing those 'extra' questions answered!!! I read the reviews before I made my appointment and some people talked about the wait and just like me in the same sentence I will say I don't care about the wait now after one time of meeting her! I now have a 3 month old son that she delivered and will continue using her as my regular OBGYN for the years to come!!! She is a wonderful person and is a WONDERFUL doctor!!!

February 27th, 2012
The most loving and caring Dr I've ever had!
Dr. Motley is the sweetest, most caring Dr. I've EVER had! She gives her patients the time and attention they need and she truly CARES about you! I love her and trust her very much. You have to wait a while to see her... But she is WORTH THE WAIT! She will never rush you out of the office. I would recommend her to anyone that wants a Dr. that cares and takes the time to make sure you understand what you are going through, and what to expect. She is amazing. <3

February 8th, 2012
Awesome!!
Dr. Motley is Awesome!! The best bed side manners I have ever experienced. I was in labor 3 monthes early, and she definitely helped ease myself and my family through our trying time.