Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
PATIENT show details PATIENT
by CDANIELS on Jan 12th, 2016

I was referred to her by my sister in law. I love her. She's very detailed and understanding. She makes her patients feel at ease. She explains things and she's very so much blunt. Her staff is the best. I would most definitely refer others to her. She is the best.

Great doctor! show details Great doctor!
by Stacy on Dec 10th, 2015

I love doctor Motley and her staff. Her wait times are long but so worth the wait. The comment before mine makes me so upset how she would write what she did. She spends so much time with me and I have learned to be patient on waiting becuse she is spending time with the patient before me and will do the same for me so I know its worth the wait. She is delieverying my 3rd baby! Her whole staff is amazing and with the insurance comment, I know I am the one who suppose to be educating myself and not depend of the office staff to teach me what I signed up for.

Great doctor, terrible practice- Run! show details Great doctor, terrible practice- Run!
Dec 10th, 2015

Dr. Motley is a wonderful OB. She will never rush you and she answers any and all questions you may have. However, that leads to insane wait times. I typically wait about an hour and a half, and a few times have waited over 3 hours. My biggest issue with this practice is their office. At least two times the ultrasound techs have asked me why I needed an ultrasound- I feel the nurses or my chart should have that information. A few times the nurses have thought I needed an ultrasound when I had already had them. Just very unorganized. The office staff also is not helpful at all when trying to get billing or insurance information. I'm currently trying to determine what insurance they accept next year and after weeks of asking through the portal and calling the office directly I still don't have that information. They did tell me one insurance was accepted, but when I asked that insurance company they told me they did not cover Motley. Misinformation seems rampant. Basically, love the doctor, but hate the practice. I can't in good conscious recommend her.

Love Dr. Motley show details Love Dr. Motley
by Michelle on Dec 1st, 2015

Dr. Motley is the most amazing, kind gynecologist ever. She really listens to what you are saying and will do everything in her power to figure out what is going on. Dr. Motley accurately diagnosed my multiple conditions in 3 months whereas my former gynecologist spent 2 years and multiple medications and nothing worked. I'm now on the correct medication and I can not tell you how much better my life is because of Dr. Motley. My only complaint is the wait time after your scheduled appt., and the front office staff. When I have an appt. with Dr. Motley, I wait at least 2 hours after my appt. time, this last appt., I waited 4 hours. The front office staff is NOT friendly or helpful at all. I feel like another number to them.

Love Dr. Motley show details Love Dr. Motley
by Vanessa Rodriguez on Apr 16th, 2015

She is wonderful. She is caring and a gentle Dr. I had 2 C-section who Dr. Motley did the procedure. I do recommend anybody if your looking for a good OB GYN she is the one. I highly recommend anybody. She is worth the wait.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Lavetta Wilson on Mar 28th, 2015

You may waited a long time but the visit is always wroth the wait aweson Doctor

Wonderful doctor show details Wonderful doctor
Dec 14th, 2014

Had both my sons with her and only the best experience. Wait time is long

More than a doctor... show details More than a doctor...
Nov 9th, 2012

Dr. Motley is the best OBGYN I have ever been to and I would recommend her to EVERYONE. She makes you feel like you are the only person in the world and remembers EVERYTHING you tell her between visits!! She takes time with you and makes sure EVERY possible question you could ever have is answered and answered well. I recently moved to Texas and found out I was pregnant in the ER one night. The ER doc gave me a list of 3 drs within my insurance network that he recommended.. the first one I called was not accepting new patients and was quite rude... Next on my list was Dr Motley and I can not state how thankful I am now that that first dr was NOT accepting new pts. The only negative thing I can say about this is the wait time.. sometimes you can get in and out in a 'normal dr apt time' but most of the time you can plan to be there for 3 and sometimes even 4 hours. BUT even with that being said... the reason is totally justified, she does not run out in the middle of a question or rush you like so many other docs will do and in turn if some one has a lot of questions it will put her behind... you can't blame that if sometimes it may be YOU needing those 'extra' questions answered!!! I read the reviews before I made my appointment and some people talked about the wait and just like me in the same sentence I will say I don't care about the wait now after one time of meeting her! I now have a 3 month old son that she delivered and will continue using her as my regular OBGYN for the years to come!!! She is a wonderful person and is a WONDERFUL doctor!!!

The most loving and caring Dr I've ever had! show details The most loving and caring Dr I've ever had!
Feb 27th, 2012

Dr. Motley is the sweetest, most caring Dr. I've EVER had! She gives her patients the time and attention they need and she truly CARES about you! I love her and trust her very much. You have to wait a while to see her... But she is WORTH THE WAIT! She will never rush you out of the office. I would recommend her to anyone that wants a Dr. that cares and takes the time to make sure you understand what you are going through, and what to expect. She is amazing. <3

Awesome!! show details Awesome!!
Feb 8th, 2012

Dr. Motley is Awesome!! The best bed side manners I have ever experienced. I was in labor 3 monthes early, and she definitely helped ease myself and my family through our trying time.

Jun 20th, 2011

I love, love, love Dr. Motley. The only thing that I can think of bad to say is that you will have a wait when you see her. I chalk it up to her bedside manner. She never makes you feel rushed, and she doesn't have a problem with sitting down to talk to you.

May 27th, 2011

Dr. Motley is wonderful. I am older and have had several different gynocologists through the years, but have never had one as gentle and caring as Dr. Motley. She is thorough while she is with you and follows up after your appointment.

by Liana S. on Oct 21st, 2009

If you're looking for a baby doctor or any other Gynecological doctor, this is your doctor! She's the best, most caring, loving, funny, and experienced doctor I've ever been blessed to see. I will never use another doctor. She will make you feel like you are part of her life and she really cares!! She delivered my baby and made everything easy and comfortable. I cannot say enough about how wonderful she is. Please go see her if you need this kind of doctor services.

Sep 22nd, 2009

Dr. Motley is wonderful. She is so gentle, caring and thorough.

She is AMAZING! show details She is AMAZING!
Jun 23rd, 2009

Dr.Motley has been my obgyn for about 4 years now. I just recently had my first baby in which she delivered. I got really sick during my pregnancy (pre-clampsia) and she took exceptional care of me. The reason for such a long wait at her office is bc she spends quality time with each and every patient and does not rush them out of her office. Waiting can be irritating sometimes but with Dr.Motley it is completely understandable and worth it. I highly recommend her and I will continue to stay with her from many years to come!

by Brooke on Mar 31st, 2009

I was so blessed to have Dr. Jennifer Motley as my doctor!

Dec 16th, 2008

Dr. Motley is the best ob/gyn I've ever had. She has that rare quality of really caring about people. I recently had surgery from her and it was an excellent experience overall. I went in knowing exactly what to expect during and afterwards. She is awesome!

Most caring obgyn! show details Most caring obgyn!
Mar 26th, 2008

Dr. Motely is an incredible caring doctor. She has gone the extra mile to help me find solutions to my very rare complicated problem. She has made me so comfortable and I feel like she really listens and cares about me!