Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Wonderful doctor  |  show details
Dec 14th, 2014

Had both my sons with her and only the best experience. Wait time is long

|  Wonderful Doctor Wonderful Woman  |  show details
by Vicki Murrell on Oct 4th, 2013

Dr. Motley is the most pleasant person/doctor that I have ever met. She knows her business and she has the best bedside manner in the field. She delivered my son five years ago and I was so comfortable with her as my doctor. She delivered my soon, had to perform a minor surgery during my pregnancy and also performed my tubal. I was never uncomfortable or upset about any of the services that she provided. She also had the best staff with her. There is a wait at her office, but it is worth it. You wait because she doesn't rush in, make speedy conversation, and then leave. She listens to you and talks to you like family. She is still my ob/gyn. Thank you Dr. Motley.

|  More than a doctor...  |  show details
Nov 9th, 2012

Dr. Motley is the best OBGYN I have ever been to and I would recommend her to EVERYONE. She makes you feel like you are the only person in the world and remembers EVERYTHING you tell her between visits!! She takes time with you and makes sure EVERY possible question you could ever have is answered and answered well. I recently moved to Texas and found out I was pregnant in the ER one night. The ER doc gave me a list of 3 drs within my insurance network that he recommended.. the first one I called was not accepting new patients and was quite rude... Next on my list was Dr Motley and I can not state how thankful I am now that that first dr was NOT accepting new pts. The only negative thing I can say about this is the wait time.. sometimes you can get in and out in a 'normal dr apt time' but most of the time you can plan to be there for 3 and sometimes even 4 hours. BUT even with that being said... the reason is totally justified, she does not run out in the middle of a question or rush you like so many other docs will do and in turn if some one has a lot of questions it will put her behind... you can't blame that if sometimes it may be YOU needing those 'extra' questions answered!!! I read the reviews before I made my appointment and some people talked about the wait and just like me in the same sentence I will say I don't care about the wait now after one time of meeting her! I now have a 3 month old son that she delivered and will continue using her as my regular OBGYN for the years to come!!! She is a wonderful person and is a WONDERFUL doctor!!!

|  The most loving and caring Dr I've ever had!  |  show details
Feb 27th, 2012

Dr. Motley is the sweetest, most caring Dr. I've EVER had! She gives her patients the time and attention they need and she truly CARES about you! I love her and trust her very much. You have to wait a while to see her... But she is WORTH THE WAIT! She will never rush you out of the office. I would recommend her to anyone that wants a Dr. that cares and takes the time to make sure you understand what you are going through, and what to expect. She is amazing. <3

|  Awesome!!  |  show details
Feb 8th, 2012

Dr. Motley is Awesome!! The best bed side manners I have ever experienced. I was in labor 3 monthes early, and she definitely helped ease myself and my family through our trying time.

Jun 20th, 2011

I love, love, love Dr. Motley. The only thing that I can think of bad to say is that you will have a wait when you see her. I chalk it up to her bedside manner. She never makes you feel rushed, and she doesn't have a problem with sitting down to talk to you.

May 27th, 2011

Dr. Motley is wonderful. I am older and have had several different gynocologists through the years, but have never had one as gentle and caring as Dr. Motley. She is thorough while she is with you and follows up after your appointment.

by Liana S. on Oct 21st, 2009

If you're looking for a baby doctor or any other Gynecological doctor, this is your doctor! She's the best, most caring, loving, funny, and experienced doctor I've ever been blessed to see. I will never use another doctor. She will make you feel like you are part of her life and she really cares!! She delivered my baby and made everything easy and comfortable. I cannot say enough about how wonderful she is. Please go see her if you need this kind of doctor services.

Sep 22nd, 2009

Dr. Motley is wonderful. She is so gentle, caring and thorough.

|  She is AMAZING!  |  show details
Jun 23rd, 2009

Dr.Motley has been my obgyn for about 4 years now. I just recently had my first baby in which she delivered. I got really sick during my pregnancy (pre-clampsia) and she took exceptional care of me. The reason for such a long wait at her office is bc she spends quality time with each and every patient and does not rush them out of her office. Waiting can be irritating sometimes but with Dr.Motley it is completely understandable and worth it. I highly recommend her and I will continue to stay with her from many years to come!

by Brooke on Mar 31st, 2009

I was so blessed to have Dr. Jennifer Motley as my doctor!

Dec 16th, 2008

Dr. Motley is the best ob/gyn I've ever had. She has that rare quality of really caring about people. I recently had surgery from her and it was an excellent experience overall. I went in knowing exactly what to expect during and afterwards. She is awesome!

|  Most caring obgyn!  |  show details
Mar 26th, 2008

Dr. Motely is an incredible caring doctor. She has gone the extra mile to help me find solutions to my very rare complicated problem. She has made me so comfortable and I feel like she really listens and cares about me!