A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Mulhollan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Mulhollan, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mulhollan graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Mulhollan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Mccurtain Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Ann Mulhollan MD is a female Pathologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer A. Mulhollan practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Mulhollan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Mulhollan practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Oklahoma City, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Texarkana, TX.
See Oklahoma City Pathologists.