A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Muller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Disorders of the female lower genital tract
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Muller graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Muller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
- Presbyterian Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Lynn Muller MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Muller practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Muller has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Muller practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.