A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Mullon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Mullon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Mullon, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mullon graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Mullon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
- Metrowest Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mullon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jennifer P. Mullon practice?
Dr. Jennifer Mullon practices Ophthalmology, Pediatric Ophthalmology, and Pediatrics near Lexington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Westford, MA and Concord, MA.
See Lexington Ophthalmologists, Lexington Pediatric Specialists, and Lexington Pediatricians.