A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Mushtaler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Mushtaler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Mushtaler, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mushtaler graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Mushtaler has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Lynn Mushtaler MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Mushtaler practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Mushtaler has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Mushtaler practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Federal Way, WA and Auburn, WA.
See Austin Obstetricians & Gynecologists.