Dr. Jennifer Myers MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Lafayette, LA

April 10th, 2017
Best in lafayette
Been around the block. Dr myers is the one everybody recommemded me to. Was very satisified. Clear skin makes me so much more confident. Thank you!

March 23rd, 2017
My wife and I schedule appointment together at 12:15. We've both been seen by the doctor in the past. We live 40+ minutes away and hit road construction on Verot School road. My wife and I both called and left message that we would be a few minutes late (since answering machine indicated closed for lunch) due to road construction. We then got a call from one of their staff at 12:24pm that the doctor told her to call us and tell us we were too late and would have to reschedule. When your location/patient is affected by road construction and even tries to call in, cancelling their appointment after 9 minutes seems pretty crappy to me. I was literally turning in their parking lot (yes 9 minutes late), but come on... Anyway, Mrs Myers will never have to wait on this paying customer again.

January 12th, 2017
Awesome Doctor and Staff!!!
Love this place!!!!

November 28th, 2016
Love this doctor and staff.

November 27th, 2016
Wonderful Place
I been going to see Dr. Myers and her staff for sometime now. To read some of these reviews makes me a little disgusted. This wonderful women has delicate her life to helping others. I would recommend her to all of my friends and family. To those that wrote these negative reviews about her you must be delusional. Dr. myers will always be my families life long dermatologist!!

March 9th, 2016
Dr. Myers is a fantastic dermatologist. She takes her time and made me feel very comfortable. She reassured me, as well as my family members. Her staff is friendly and accommodating. I would highly recommend her!

September 11th, 2015
Highly recommended

July 20th, 2015
Best dermatologist I've been to. Incredible woman - very understanding of problems.

October 14th, 2014
I also wanted to add and extremely important detail about Dr. Myers.I have been seeing her for about 3-4 years now and have had several procedures done by her--she has never ever hurt me...Ive never even felt a sting from a needle used by Dr. Myers, the most gentle hands of any doctor I have ever seen!

October 14th, 2014
Dr. Myers has the best doctor/patient communication skills of any dr. I have been to. Listens to your needs, explains things on your level.Dr. Myers also goes above and beyond to please, even taking the time out of her busy schedule to do a procedure for me that I hadn't scheduled. Even if my insurance changes in the future , I will continue to see Dr. Myers--she's up to date on the latest meds., young and fresh , but extremely professional. Great doctor !!

July 29th, 2014
Dr Myers and her nurse are excellent. Had a really good experience and made my psoriasis the best it has been in years. Couldn't be happier! All my family goes to her.

June 25th, 2013
WOW!!
I was able to get an appointment same day with Leslie the nurse practioner. She was very friendly and knowledgable. The staff was outstanding especially the front staff. I well DEFINATELY go back.