Dr. Jennifer Myers MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 28th, 2016
Love this doctor and staff.

November 27th, 2016
Wonderful Place
I been going to see Dr. Myers and her staff for sometime now. To read some of these reviews makes me a little disgusted. This wonderful women has delicate her life to helping others. I would recommend her to all of my friends and family. To those that wrote these negative reviews about her you must be delusional. Dr. myers will always be my families life long dermatologist!!

September 14th, 2016
new building
I brought my son to see Dr Meyers due to acne She wanted to put him on a medication instead of trying anything else and it was back acne only. The problem that I had was that I'm in the medical profession and I asked her very specific questions about risks and side effects and that we'd like to try something else and she didn't even want to discuss it other than to tell me that there weren't any! When my son read all the paperwork and had to sign all over that he understood the "risks and side effects" he refused to take it. It would have also required monthly blood work, so conveniently we'd have to go in every month to their office and pay them, which I'm assuming is how she can pay for such a gorgeous new office worth millions I'm sure. When someone tells you they're in the medical profession and would like to try something else and they're worried about side effects, you should probably listen to them. My daughter also went to see her for one visit only and said she'd never go back. She was supposed to see the doctor due to the fact that she requested the doctor only since she has scleroderma, and the doctor couldn't be bothered to see her and she was pawned off on the NP. Very disappointed with her on both counts and it's beginning to look like a money issue at that office.

March 9th, 2016
Dr. Myers is a fantastic dermatologist. She takes her time and made me feel very comfortable. She reassured me, as well as my family members. Her staff is friendly and accommodating. I would highly recommend her!

September 11th, 2015
Highly recommended

July 20th, 2015
Best dermatologist I've been to. Incredible woman - very understanding of problems.

October 14th, 2014
I also wanted to add and extremely important detail about Dr. Myers.I have been seeing her for about 3-4 years now and have had several procedures done by her--she has never ever hurt me...Ive never even felt a sting from a needle used by Dr. Myers, the most gentle hands of any doctor I have ever seen!

October 14th, 2014
Dr. Myers has the best doctor/patient communication skills of any dr. I have been to. Listens to your needs, explains things on your level.Dr. Myers also goes above and beyond to please, even taking the time out of her busy schedule to do a procedure for me that I hadn't scheduled. Even if my insurance changes in the future , I will continue to see Dr. Myers--she's up to date on the latest meds., young and fresh , but extremely professional. Great doctor !!

July 29th, 2014
Dr Myers and her nurse are excellent. Had a really good experience and made my psoriasis the best it has been in years. Couldn't be happier! All my family goes to her.

June 25th, 2013
WOW!!
I was able to get an appointment same day with Leslie the nurse practioner. She was very friendly and knowledgable. The staff was outstanding especially the front staff. I well DEFINATELY go back.

June 17th, 2013
This is a great office and Dr. Myers really knows her stuff. Her staff is amazing and very helpful and knowledgeable. I had several questions and they took their time to answer everyone even though they are clearly a very busy office.

May 20th, 2013
Dermatologist in Lafayette
I needed a dermatologist here in Lafayette and was recommended to Dr. Myers through several friends. She was very thorough and spent a lot of time with me. I now have a dermatologist for me and my family.