Dr. Jennifer Davies MD Patient Reviews

3.6

• Good
  • Bad

August 8th, 2016
DR DAVIES WAS EXCEEDINGLY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND EFFECTIVELY COMMUNICATED REASONS FOR MY SYMPTOMS AND HOW TO MANAGE THEM. SHE POSSES A REASSURING BEDSIDE MANNER AND WILL PROVIDE AN HONEST ACCURATE ASSESSMENT! SHE AND HER ENTIRE STAFF EXCEEDED EXPECTATIONS!!!

April 23rd, 2012
this Doctor discharged me never told me why. I was able to understand her where as most other doctors I see I have a hard time understanding i want her to take me back as a patient.

September 17th, 2011
I have always been afraid of Doctors my whole life since I was a child. Long story short I am now a strong believer in having a great Doctor and Patient relationship. Having complete trust and confidence in my Doctor is the new lesson I have learned in life at my age. Thanks to Doctor Davies my health now reflects her idea of a healthier me.

September 16th, 2011
Needs Business Experience
Dr. Davies is young and seems to be thorough on the "doctor" part of her business. However, she is dismal on the follow-up, callbacks with results, following thorough on referrals, etc. I am three weeks into this with her and I still do not have an appointment with the Dr. she is referring me to. I have had to call back multiple times and her assistant always has another reason. This is ridiculous!

April 26th, 2011
She could care less!
The should require Dr's like this to go to some customer service training! Very arrogant. She comes off as she could care less about what your actual symptons are just says thats the way it is. Very unprofesinal treated me like i have had surgery 1000 times and it was nothing new. Truth be told i was scared to death and it was my first time. Alomost had a "suck it up" attitude. Would not recomend to anyone! No joke im not an unreasonable person and i understand Dr's are busy people but come on!

April 7th, 2011
Be prepared to wait
I tried several times to make an appointent. The first few times I tried calling and was on hold 15-20 minutes with scheduling before I hung up. Finally, I was able to make an appointment. The doctor had no openings for a month so I scheduled about 5 weeks prior. They called a week before the appointment and cancelled and then automatically just rescheduled without consulting me to see if I was available. I wait on hold for 5 miuntes when I called back to cancel before hanging up and trying to leave a message with the operator. It took so much work to schedule an appointment and so much work to cancel, that I would rather drive an hour to see a doctor than deal with place!

August 3rd, 2015