Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Quit Smoking Get the facts on how to smoking, including health reasons to quit.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer Naiser
Dr. Jennifer Naiser, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Bemidji, MN, with another office in Granbury, TX. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology and Cardiology. Dr. Naiser is affiliated with Sanford Bemidji Medical Center, Texas Health Fort Worth and Baylor All Saints Medical Centers. She speaks English.
Dr. Jennifer Naiser has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Jennifer Naiser is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bemidji, MN.
Dr. James Dewar
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Bemidji, MN 0 mi13
Dr. Mohammad Sarraf
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Bemidji, MN 0 mi10
Dr. Mohammad Jameel
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Bemidji, MN 0 mi11