A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Naiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Naiser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naiser
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Naiser Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Naiser graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Naiser has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Plaza Medical Center
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer A Naiser DO is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer A. Naiser practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Naiser has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Naiser practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Granbury, TX.
See Granbury Cardiologists.