A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Namazy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Namazy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Namazy
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Namazy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Namazy, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Namazy graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Namazy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Green Hospital
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Namazy MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Namazy practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Namazy has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Namazy practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Allergists and La Jolla Internists.