Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer Namazy
Dr. Jennifer Namazy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in La Jolla, CA. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Allergy and Immunology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Namazy is affiliated with Scripps Clinic, Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla and Scripps Green Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Jennifer Namazy has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jennifer Namazy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Jolla, CA.
Dr. Joann Stewart
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
La Jolla, CA 0 mi17
Dr. Winston Mina
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
La Jolla, CA 0 mi19
Dr. Gavin Jackson
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine, Residency
La Jolla, CA 0 mi10