A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Naticchia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Naticchia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naticchia
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Naticchia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Naticchia, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 73 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Alternative Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Naticchia graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Naticchia has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Maria Naticchia MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer M. Naticchia practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Naticchia has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Naticchia practices Family Medicine near Lumberton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Berlin, NJ and Marlton, NJ.
See Lumberton Primary Care Doctors.