A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Naticchia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Naticchia, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 73 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Alternative Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Naticchia graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Naticchia has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Naticchia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jennifer M. Naticchia practice?
Dr. Jennifer Naticchia practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Lumberton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE and Voorhees, NJ.
See Lumberton Family Physicians, Lumberton Geriatric Doctors, and Lumberton Sports Medicine Doctors.