A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Needle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Needle
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Needle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Needle, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Needle graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Needle has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cottage Grove Hospital
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Susan Needle MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer S. Needle practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Needle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Needle practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Coos Bay, OR.
See Portland Internists, Portland Pediatricians, and Portland Pediatric Specialists.