Dr. Jennifer Negrin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Negrin?

August 28th, 2016

Excellent and very professional

Short waiting times, told me what I needed to know to take care of my health but was always respectful of my feelings and totally professional. I was very sad to see her go. I enjoyed working with her very much.

June 4th, 2015

I liked Dr Negrin and was going to her for a couple years and now she is gone. I'm not sure about her replacement, but would love to know where she is now.

March 19th, 2015

I really liked DR.Jennifer Negrin, she was really good at helping me to understand what she wanted me to know, as I am deaf and read lips. She is a really good Dr. best I have had yet. But now she is not there anymore ,so going to miss having her as my regular DR.

September 8th, 2013

New Patient...very impressed

I believe they have replaced the rude front office staff noted below, as I read those reviews and expected the worst. The office staff was all very nice, accommodating, and prompt. The nurse and lab tech were very pleasant and efficent, and I was completely impressed with Dr. Negrin. She was not rushed, listened to me, went over my history very thoroughly and suggested some supplements and vitamins to add....less pills, better nutrition, etc., but not ignoring the medical conditions that exist. I look forward to my continued doctor/patient relationship with her. She is quite well qualified and pleasant.

March 21st, 2013

Not totally impressed

The receptionist staff is not very friendly and when you call in they act like you are bothering them. I know Dr. Negrin is into all this health stuff but she refuses to address issues with proper medication that would help relieve symptoms. She wants to do the natural way and sometimes that does not work. She is very thorough and spends time explaining and listening.

July 26th, 2012

Dr. Negrin suggested that I try a gluten-free diet for a month. I am shocked at how much better I feel! No other Dr. ever came up with this idea.

May 11th, 2012

Great Doctor!

She is wonderful! I found her doing alot of research on the best female doctor since I am new to Polk County and she is very nice and very smart. I am happy I found her. I even drive 20 minutes just for her services.

January 8th, 2012

The only problem I have with Dr Negrin are the women in her front office. They are very rude and they talk about patients where other patients can hear them. They don't acknowledge you and are not friendly. Her nurses are wonderful.

October 12th, 2010

Dr Negrin is a wonderful woman, listens intently, lets you talk, and is genuinely concerned about your health. The only thing I didnt like is 1, her ph set up is slow to get through, and her receptionist is not friendly, never smiles, or greets you, seems 'put off'. I would highly recommend Dr. Negrin for a physician.

August 3rd, 2017