A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Newton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Newton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Newton, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Newton graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Newton has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer L Newton MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Newton practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Newton has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Newton practices Emergency Medicine near Laguna Hills, CA.
See Laguna Hills Emergency Physicians.