A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Nizen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Nizen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Nizen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
She has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Contraception, Menopause, and STD Sexually Transmitted Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nizen graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Nizen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nizen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 26 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jennifer S. Nizen practice?
Dr. Jennifer Nizen practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.