A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Nizen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Nizen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Nizen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Nizen graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Nizen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Sue Nizen MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer S. Nizen practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Nizen has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Nizen practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.