A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Nowasielski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Nowasielski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Nowasielski graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Nowasielski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Marie Nowasielski DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer M. Nowasielski practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Nowasielski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Nowasielski practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Warren, MI.
See Warren Obstetricians & Gynecologists.