Dr. Jennifer Oneill Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Oneill?

October 12th, 2016

Dr. O'Neill is a blessing to her field. She is caring, concerned, and extremely thorough. In my initial visit, she greeted me with a hug to put me at ease, and the proceeded to explain in detail what we were dealing with and our options for treatment. I never doubted that I was in the right place and the best hands. She truly cares about all of her patients and their families.

July 15th, 2016

Best Choice for breast cancer diagnosis

She could NOT have been better. Besides an excellent surgical outcome she inspires confidence and hope.

May 7th, 2016

Super Surgeon

Dr. Jennifer O'Neill is the most caring, kind,and comforting doctor on earth! Her hugs are the greatest! She always kept me informed about everything going on. She tells you whats going on and helps you decide what your going to choose to do. I would tell anyone with breast problems to see her, shes the BEST!!

September 6th, 2014

Happy patient

Dr Oniel and her staff have taken care of my mom and taken care of me for 7 years. When your faced with scary news and surgery there is Noone else that shares the same compassion and truly cares. The whole staff is considerate and always follows up fast with results.

June 12th, 2013

Patient

Dr. o'niel is a very kind ,caring dr. She tells u exactly what's going on ,she gives you option. If she does a biopsy for you ,her hands like a majic you don't feel anything. She is just amazing. I recommend her to anyone. I wish we have more drs. Like her.

March 16th, 2011

Dr. O'Neill is caring, very informative and compassionate. She told me what my choices were and helped me have confidence that I was making the right choice for me. I was able to get in right away and my surgery was over in time for me to plan my daughter's wedding. She is the best!

January 8th, 2011

Awesome Surgeon

She is so caring she makes me cry every time I see her because she is so concerned about me and she gives the best hugs to comfort you. She is a beautiful person who truely loves what she does and it shows in the care she gives each and every patient.

January 2nd, 2011

She is a very caring person. She makes me cry everytime I see her because she is so concerned and nice. Once the surgery is over, she doesn't forget you. She likes to keep in touch with her patients and followed me through the reconstruction process and yearly. I feel very lucky to have been given her name.

July 23rd, 2010

In Good Hands

Dr. O'Neil was recommended to me by a co-worker battling breast cancer who couldn't say enough good things about her. I found her to be very warm (greets you with a hug), yet straight-forward and no-nonsense when it comes to dealing with your health. You can be confident that she will be accurate and thorough - she is a force to be reckoned with when it comes to breast issues.

December 8th, 2009

Above and Beyond..

When that innocuous mammogram turned up the dreaded news I sat in Dr. O'Neill's office quiet with disbelief. The first thing Dr. O'Neill did was give me a hug and then tell me in caring, professional and straightforward fashion what I was dealing with. She then laid out a game plan and gave me all the resources I needed to begin reading and understanding about my options. Each member of her staff reflects her caring and confident spirit so my anxieties were made minimal.I feel so lucky to have started my odyssey with Dr. O'Neill at the helm. I will recommend her without reservation to anyone facing a breast cancer diagnosis.Just the best.

September 24th, 2009

The Most Caring Doctor

When you hear the words "you have breast cancer" it sends you reeling in so many different directions. Many family and friends have opinions of what you should or should not do, the Internet makes it worse by scaring you 1/2 to death. What you need is the experience and kindness of a doctor with a big heart. That is Jennifer O'Neill. I feel so blessed to have found her and her entire staff. Her nurse Nicole "gets me" in that she understands I need humor to make it through this and she laughs with me. Dr. O'Neill has been more than caring, gives it to me straight, and is a skilled wonderful surgeon. Every other doctor I saw said "who's your surgeon?" When I told them Jennifer they replied, "you're in good hands, she's brilliant!" She shines in more ways then one!

February 25th, 2009

Jennifer is an amazing doctor. She is a wonderful, compassionate woman who is also terrific at her job.