A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer O'Shea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer O'Shea is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer O'Shea, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Shea graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. O'Shea has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lowell General Hospital
- Saints Memorial Medical Center Inc
- Greater Lowell Pediatrics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Margaret O'Shea MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer M. O'Shea practice?
- Dr. Jennifer O'Shea has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer O'Shea practices Pediatrics near Westford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lowell, MA.
See Westford Pediatricians.