A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Odutola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Odutola is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Odutola
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Odutola Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Odutola, M.Sc, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Odutola graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Odutola has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Loudon Hospital Center, Lansdowne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Aimiede Odutola M.Sc and MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer A. Odutola practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Odutola has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Odutola practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Leesburg, VA.
See Leesburg Internists and Leesburg Rheumatologists.