A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Odutola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Odutola is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Odutola, M.Sc, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Odutola graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Odutola has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Loudon Hospital Center, Lansdowne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Aimiede Odutola M.Sc and MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer A. Odutola practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Odutola has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Odutola practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Leesburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Purcellville, VA.
See Leesburg Internists and Leesburg Rheumatologists.