A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Offer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Offer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Offer graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Offer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center
- Children's National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Lopkin Offer MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Offer practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Offer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Offer practices Pediatrics near Gaithersburg, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC and Silver Spring, MD.
See Gaithersburg Pediatricians.