A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Oldham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Oldham is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Oldham, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oldham graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Oldham has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- North Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Oldham MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Oldham practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Oldham has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Oldham practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Anoka, MN and Minneapolis, MN.
See Saint Paul Allergists and Saint Paul Pediatricians.