A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Oldham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Oldham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oldham
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oldham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Oldham, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oldham graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Oldham has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- North Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Oldham MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Oldham practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Oldham has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Oldham practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Allergists and Saint Paul Pediatricians.