A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Orkfritz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Orkfritz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Orkfritz graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Orkfritz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Franciscan Skemp Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Yvonne Orkfritz DO is a female Dermatologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Y. Orkfritz practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Orkfritz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Orkfritz practices Dermatology near Eau Claire, WI.
Additional practice locations include: La Crosse, WI.
See Eau Claire Dermatologists.