A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Orr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Orr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Orr, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Orr graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Orr has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Nash General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Orr MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Orr practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Orr has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Orr practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Morehead City, NC.
See Morehead City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.