Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer Orr
Dr. Jennifer Orr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Morehead City, NC. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Orr is affiliated with Nash General Hospital and Nash General Hospital. Dr. Orr has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Jennifer Orr has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Jennifer Orr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Morehead City, NC.
Dr. Maribeth Loynes
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Morehead City, NC 0.01 mi21
Dr. Margaret Harker
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Morehead City, NC 0.97 mi45
Dr. Darren Wright
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Morehead City, NC 1.02 mi20