A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Ouchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Ouchi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Ouchi, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ouchi graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Ouchi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Childrens Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Nakano Ouchi MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer N. Ouchi practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Ouchi has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Ouchi practices Pediatrics near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians.