A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Ouchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Ouchi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Ouchi, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ouchi graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Ouchi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Childrens Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ouchi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jennifer N. Ouchi practice?
Dr. Jennifer Ouchi practices Pediatrics near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians.