A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Owensby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Owensby is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Owensby, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Owensby graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Owensby has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Rita Owensby MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer R. Owensby practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Owensby has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Owensby practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ and Staten Island, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians.