Dr. Jennifer Larson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Larson?

June 15th, 2016

I was a patient of Dr. Larsen when she practiced in MA. She was very compassionate, thorough, and knowledgeable. It has taken me years to find another primary care physician as comprehensive as Dr. Jenn Larsen. I miss her very much!

May 19th, 2009

I was requesting to return to my former PCP who was the director of the practice that Dr. Larson is with. My former PCP was on a leave of absence, so I was referred to Dr. Larson. While doing my "homework," I came upon something written by her. I found that not only is Dr. Larson an excellent medical clinician, but she is a doctor of body and spirit. Although in an extremely busy practice along with having a family with three children, Dr. Larson never has seemed rushed in appointments. She carefully listens, explains options, is a great diagnostition, and will even offer prayer if requested. She is a very well rounded, well educated, and compassionate physician. I wish I had made the switch years ago!

August 20th, 2015