A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Packard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Packard is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Packard
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Packard, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Packard graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Packard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Elliot Hospital
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Catholic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Pelli Packard MD and MS is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer P. Packard practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Packard has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Packard practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Manchester, NH.
See Manchester Internists and Manchester Pediatricians.