A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Kanaan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Kanaan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanaan graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kanaan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer P Kanaan MD is a female Pulmonologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer P. Kanaan practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Kanaan has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Kanaan practices Pulmonary Disease near Farmington, CT.
See Farmington Pulmonologists.