A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Pape:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Pape, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Pape graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Pape has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Marie Pape MD is a female Pediatrician, has 4 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer M. Pape practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Pape has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Pape practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.