A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Parish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Parish is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Parish, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Parish graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Parish has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parish accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Parish practice?
Dr. Jennifer Parish practices Dermatology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Philadelphia Dermatologists.