A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Parrish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Parrish is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Parrish graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Parrish has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Enloe Medical Center
- Enloe Med Center Esplanade
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Lundberg Parrish MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Parrish practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Parrish has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Parrish practices Internal Medicine near Chico, CA.
See Chico Internists.