A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Parsley graduated from Pikeville College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Parsley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pikeville Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Hospital-Eau Claire
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parsley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 8 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Anthem - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Parsley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Parsley practice?
Dr. Jennifer Parsley practices Family Medicine near Elk Mound, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Glenwood City, WI and Pikeville, KY.
See Elk Mound Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Genoveva Parsley, Dr. Geneva Parsley