A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Parsley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Parsley is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parsley
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Parsley Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Parsley graduated from Pikeville College.
Dr. Parsley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital
- Black River Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Lynn Parsley DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Parsley practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Parsley has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Parsley practices Family Medicine near Elk Mound, WI.
See Elk Mound Primary Care Doctors.