A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Parsley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Parsley graduated from Pikeville College.
Dr. Parsley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital
- Black River Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Lynn Parsley DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Parsley practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Parsley has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Parsley practices Family Medicine near Elk Mound, WI.
See Elk Mound Family Physicians.