A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Payne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Payne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Payne
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Payne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Payne, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Payne graduated from University of Pittsburgh . She has 4 awards.
Dr. Payne has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Summa - Cuyahoga Falls General Hospital
- Akron General Woman's Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer E Payne MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer E. Payne practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Payne has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Payne practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Akron, OH.
See Akron Internists, Akron Hematologists, and Akron Oncologists.