A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Peos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Peos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Peos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peos graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Peos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Peos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 8 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jennifer R. Peos practice?
Dr. Jennifer Peos practices Internal Medicine near Livingston, NJ.
See Livingston Internists.