Dr. Jennifer Peos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Peos?

Awesome Doctor THE WORST ADMIN

Posted on December 3rd, 2015

I called the Doctors office for a backdated referral as per the insurance company, on the day of my appointment. Miranda stated she needed 24-48 hrs to generate a referral. I told her that is fine, as long as the insurance company receives it within 7 days, and back dated for the date of service. She resisted my request and "seemed to agree" then hung up in a very cold manner. I called back because I did not have faith she would do the referral correctly due to a mix-up with the last referral I requested that she didn't produce (of which I made explicit notes about the tonality of our conversation) which cost me $165, so I called back, at which point Marissa answered and attempted to mediate the dialogue (much appreciated), with Miranda in the background stating I don't know why she is calling back. HERE IS WHY I WAS CALLING BACK: At this woman's mercy (trying to take care of my health issues), I call and ask Marissa to be reassured that the referral would be dated for today. Marissa than states "she cannot back date it, it will be dated for the next day". AM I CRAZY!?! I told Marissa, knowing she would some Miranda wouldn't get it right, that she should have told me that before, so that I could reschedule. RIGHT? Again, feeling very reluctant about her ability to follow through, I rescheduled my appointment for after the 48 hours Miranda requires to do her job and called Miranda back at 12:57 to confirm that I had an appointment on Monday for 2:40pm. Doctor Peos is the best. Miranda is by far the WORST admin I have ever dealt with my whole life. I am highly considering changing my primary physician not because Mrs Peos isn't knowledgeable and very helpful, but because her assistant has THE WORST people skills I have ever experienced, and that's not me being dramatic.

Patient doctor but extremely unprofessional staff

Posted on August 6th, 2014

Dr Peos is a patient doctor and spends a lot of time with each patient. But the positive of this doctor's office stops there. I have been to her office several times over the last few years. The office is small, stuffy and always gives me a feeling of clutter. The worst aspect with this office though is the staff. The receptionist/assistant is downright rude. During one of my first visits, Dr Peos asked the assistant to perform an EKG on me. After Dr Peos left the examine room, the assistant came into the room and complained about the doctor asking her to do this and she herself has nothing to do. I was quite shocked that the assistant will talk about Dr Peos behind her back with a patient. I have been there for several years but have finally decided to switch to another doctor because the interactions with the staff there has always been somewhat unpleasant; there is a tension in the air among the staff and Peos.

Posted on August 28th, 2012

I have never had a doctor take so much time taking care of me. She listens, gives a thorough exam and explains things completely. Dr. Peos is great in diagnosing health issues and getting you well and keeping you on the right "health track". Visits with her don't give you the feeling that you were wisked in to an office and then the rest of your visit being a blur until you were asked for payment. Her methods of medical care are what all doctors should follow. Dr. Peos is a wonderful doctor and can't praise her enough.

Posted on June 1st, 2017