Dr. Jennifer Percy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Percy?

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

June 7th, 2015

Wish she can improve in someway

Dr. Percy is nice, but she has some room to improve her service. I saw her twice. and have ultrasounds twice. She did not arrange an appointment right after my ultrasounds. while other doctors I switched later for the same syptoms, every time I met with them and they talked about my situations and findings and takes time to explain to me after my ultrasound or during the general office visit. And also if there is a chance that Dr. Percy sees this review, I wish she can spend more time with her patients, especially when the patient have concerns and questions, and educate the patient more.

July 11th, 2017