A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Perone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Perone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Perone, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Perone graduated from New York University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Perone has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer B Perone MD is a female Dermatologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer B. Perone practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Perone has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Perone practices Dermatology near Denton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Denton Dermatologists.