A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Pflug:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pflug
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Pflug, FAAP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Palliative Care Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Pflug graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Pflug has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Healthcare
- Deaconess Billings Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer J Pflug FAAP and MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer J. Pflug practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Pflug has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Pflug practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Billings, MT.
See Billings Internists and Billings Pediatricians.