A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Phung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Phung, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Phung, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pelvic Pain
- Prenatal Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Phung graduated from Ross University, Edison. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Phung has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lodi Memorial Hospital
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
- Lodi Memorial Hospital - West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer T Phung MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer T. Phung practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Phung has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Phung practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Stockton, CA.
See Stockton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.