A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Phy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Phy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Phy, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Phy graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Phy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Hospital Levelland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Lynn Phy DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Phy practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Phy has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Phy practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Obstetricians & Gynecologists.