A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Phy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Phy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phy
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Phy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Phy, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Phy graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Phy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Hospital Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Lynn Phy DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Phy practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Phy has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Phy practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Lubbock Endocrinologists.