Jennifer L Phy DO Patient Reviews

November 10th, 2015
3 month wait for nothing
Well I waited over 3 months to get in to see Dr. Phy. I suffer from debilitating stage 4 Endometriosis and am trying to have another baby with no luck thus far, and I am simply just wanting to get my life back. I received a call Monday to reschedule my appointment on Friday due to Dr. Phy being out of town that day. I understand things come up, life happens. I was told by the receptionist she would speak with Dr. Phy and see about rescheduling to fit me in on Thursday as Wednesdays she's in surgery all day. I figured I'd hear from her the next day and they'd be able to rearrange some things and fit me in since I've waited so long and live out of town. I never heard back from her so I called today, Tuesday. The girl I spoke with yesterday wasn't even there today and I was informed that the one spot that came available Thursday had been filled. And of course the next available appointment was so far in the future she couldn't even give me a date. I decided I would look for someone else. Talk about disappointment. It wouldn't be so bad if I was in better shape but I really need help and have been looking forward to this appointment for so long. Maybe it's a blessing in disguise.

June 20th, 2015
Wonderful. Can't explain the gratitude we feel to be working with Dr. Phy.

March 17th, 2013
Dr. Phy is an amazing doctor. She's the best I've ever been to. I went to a fertility specialist in Albuquerque, they were uncaring, unprofessional, & only wanted your money! Dr. Phy has an incredible bedside manner she always made me feel comfortable. You can just tell she loves what she does. I don't agree at all with any negative comments about her because she is the sweetest person I've met as a doctor. I went through 1 IVF cycle with her & am awaiting happy results!

August 24th, 2012
Do NOT Recommend
She took a half glance at my medical history and current meds and immediately labeled me as a hypochondriac drug-seeker (even though i never ever asked her for any type of narcotic, ever) After 4 other gynecologists performed a laproscopy and found extremely severe active endometriosis on multiple organs and my pelvic wall along with massive scar tissue and life threatning cysts, she claimed there was no way i could have ever had endometriosis at all, much less severe. After months of absolutely no treatment of any kind and emotional abuse of beingtold i was either a liar or crazy or a junkie, i left. I saw another doctor who found outrageously severe endometriosis and my left ovary was stuck to the bottom of my uterus due to the active lesions and old scar tissue, it was also engulfed in a cyst so large they had to take to ovary to save my life (6 months after dr. Phy gave me a clean bill of health and resended my endometriosis diagnosis) he also found at the same time some rapidly developing pre-cancer cells on my cervix that Dr. Phy Claimed were nothing to worry about, just a standard abnormality (last i checked, pre-cancer is pretty dangerous and not exactly "standard". Now, 2 years later and multiple more surgeries, i had to have a complete hysterectomy and oopherecomy for tge remaining ovary (i am 24 years old childless). Had i been treated like a human being, or treated at all for the 8 months i was a patient of Dr. Phy, perhaps there is a chance I could have controlled my illness a bit better and i wouldnt be 24, infertile, and have permanent nerve damage from the excrutiating pain ive been in the past 8 years. And maybe her taking me seriously wouldnt have made any difference, but ill never forgive her for taking away 8 months of possible treatment of my very very severe endometriosis, nor for making me believe i was a crazy person and making me feel like a worthless piece of trash who simply didnt deserve help. I thank God for my current doctor who took me seriously and literally saved my life from a cyst large enough to destroy an ovary and threaten my life had it ruptured. Dr. Phy thinks she knows everything and is very self-rightous and the most judgemental physician ive EVER dealt with (and ive seen my fair share of physicians). I do NOT recommend this doctor to anybody looking for help or to be treated like a human being. She did one good thing recommending a pain specialist that i still travel 2 hours to see and he has done as much as possible to help me live a somewhat functional life. Her staff in the clinic were so excellent and wonderful, its unfortunate they arent working with a doctor who takes their oath seriously, because Dr. Phy does not. This "doctor" basically broke me, she played a part in a pretty hefty downfall of my health.

March 7th, 2010
Dr. Phy was a wonderful doctor. We went through IVF 3 times with her. I couldn't have gotten through it without her. She is still not only my doctor but my friend. She still comes to my daughter's parties. She was true blessing to my family.

September 8th, 2009
Awe-some
Was seen after a miscarriage and she was very compassionate and understanding but most of all encouraging and optimistic. Very thorough, professional and over all the ideal doctor.

June 19th, 2009
Fertility Issues-go see this Dr.!!
Dr. Phy was wonderful with my husband and I at explaining everything about the process and what we needed to expect. She returned every call, made sure we were comfortable at every step. I have PCOS and she was able to diagnose that issue and offer treatment options in addition to supervising our IVF. We got pregnant the first time we tried with her by following all of her instructions.She is very blunt and honest about your health and the steps you can take to improve your chances at fertility. We have recommended her to dozens of people we know that are struggling with conception.

May 4th, 2009
Dr. Phy has a terrible bedside manner. I would never recommend her to anyone.