Dr. Jennifer Phy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Phy?

November 10th, 2015

3 month wait for nothing

Well I waited over 3 months to get in to see Dr. Phy. I suffer from debilitating stage 4 Endometriosis and am trying to have another baby with no luck thus far, and I am simply just wanting to get my life back. I received a call Monday to reschedule my appointment on Friday due to Dr. Phy being out of town that day. I understand things come up, life happens. I was told by the receptionist she would speak with Dr. Phy and see about rescheduling to fit me in on Thursday as Wednesdays she's in surgery all day. I figured I'd hear from her the next day and they'd be able to rearrange some things and fit me in since I've waited so long and live out of town. I never heard back from her so I called today, Tuesday. The girl I spoke with yesterday wasn't even there today and I was informed that the one spot that came available Thursday had been filled. And of course the next available appointment was so far in the future she couldn't even give me a date. I decided I would look for someone else. Talk about disappointment. It wouldn't be so bad if I was in better shape but I really need help and have been looking forward to this appointment for so long. Maybe it's a blessing in disguise.

June 20th, 2015

Wonderful. Can't explain the gratitude we feel to be working with Dr. Phy.

March 17th, 2013

Dr. Phy is an amazing doctor. She's the best I've ever been to. I went to a fertility specialist in Albuquerque, they were uncaring, unprofessional, & only wanted your money! Dr. Phy has an incredible bedside manner she always made me feel comfortable. You can just tell she loves what she does. I don't agree at all with any negative comments about her because she is the sweetest person I've met as a doctor. I went through 1 IVF cycle with her & am awaiting happy results!

July 30th, 2011

Amazing doctor!!

March 7th, 2010

Dr. Phy was a wonderful doctor. We went through IVF 3 times with her. I couldn't have gotten through it without her. She is still not only my doctor but my friend. She still comes to my daughter's parties. She was true blessing to my family.

September 8th, 2009

Awe-some

Was seen after a miscarriage and she was very compassionate and understanding but most of all encouraging and optimistic. Very thorough, professional and over all the ideal doctor.

June 19th, 2009

Fertility Issues-go see this Dr.!!

Dr. Phy was wonderful with my husband and I at explaining everything about the process and what we needed to expect. She returned every call, made sure we were comfortable at every step. I have PCOS and she was able to diagnose that issue and offer treatment options in addition to supervising our IVF. We got pregnant the first time we tried with her by following all of her instructions.She is very blunt and honest about your health and the steps you can take to improve your chances at fertility. We have recommended her to dozens of people we know that are struggling with conception.

May 4th, 2009

Dr. Phy has a terrible bedside manner. I would never recommend her to anyone.

September 27th, 2017