A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Poehls:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Poehls
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Poehls Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Poehls, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Poehls graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Poehls has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- Meriter Hospital, Veterans Hospital - Wm. S. Middleton Memorial (secondary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Lee Poehls MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Poehls practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Poehls has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Poehls practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Madison, WI.
See Madison Internists and Madison Endocrinologists.