A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Poehls:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Poehls, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Poehls graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Poehls has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- Meriter Hospital, Veterans Hospital - Wm. S. Middleton Memorial (secondary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Lee Poehls MD is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Poehls practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Poehls has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Poehls practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Madison Internists and Madison Endocrinologists.