A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Pohlmann-Patterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Pohlmann-Patterson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Pohlmann-Patterson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Gabrielle Pohlmann-Patterson MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer G. Pohlmann-Patterson practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Pohlmann-Patterson has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Pohlmann-Patterson practices Internal Medicine near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Internists.