Brought to you by
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Pollak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Pollak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Pollak, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Floor Disorders bladder and bowel control problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollak graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Pollak has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital West
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pollak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jennifer T. Pollak practice?
Dr. Jennifer Pollak practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.