A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Pollak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Pollak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Pollak, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Floor Disorders bladder and bowel control problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollak graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Pollak has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Pollak MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Pollak practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Pollak has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Pollak practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.