A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Prohow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Prohow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Prohow, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Prohow graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Prohow has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Prohow accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 12 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jennifer M. Prohow practice?
Dr. Jennifer Prohow practices Family Medicine near Lake Orion, MI.
See Lake Orion Family Physicians.