A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Prohow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Prohow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Prohow, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Prohow graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Prohow has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Manko Prohow DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer M. Prohow practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Prohow has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Prohow practices Family Medicine near Lake Orion, MI.
See Lake Orion Primary Care Doctors.